Urban planning is the science and technique management of cities and territories. The main objective of the urban discipline is planning, study the urban phenomena, action on territories and organization of cities and territories.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Soil Development and Management.
- Urban Characteristics Report.
- Soil Monitoring.
- Urban Projects Development.
- Urban Management.
- Real Property Management.
- Real Property Sales Assistance.
- Support to Commercial Expansion Projects and Opening of New Premises.
- Soil Management throroughout its Phases:
PHASE 1: Soil Urban Management
PHASE 2: Urban Project Report
PHASE 3: Management and Constitution of the Compensation Board
PHASE 4: Execution of the Urban Plan