The Housing Quality Certification (CQV) ensures to both the buyer and the seller that the quality of the house is appropriate before it is handed.
For the Promoter
- Promoter’s responsability begins when the properties are finished.
- Client’s claims decrease dramatically.
- The number of claims are lower.
- It is an important argument when urban land is awarded or assigned.
- Decreases management costs for the resolution of incidenses.
- Increases the quality that the client percieves.
- Improves Brand Awarness
- Makes a difference to your competitors
For the Builder
- Increases the Quality Perceived.
- Defects are resolved before delivery of keys.
- Information gathering for future structures.
- Cost reducing for defects improvements.
- Reduces time to solve defects.
- It can reduce the cost of the compulsory insurance
For the Real State Agency
- It guarantees that sells high-quality houses.
- Reduces the number of claims
- Improves their brand awarness
- Increases prescribers.
- Reduces time to attend client’s claims.
- Improves client’s satisfaction.
- Reinforces brand positioning.
- It makes a difference with regards to competitors.
For the Client
- The client has the guarantee that his house is free of defects.
- The client does not have to spend time in resolving any defects in their home.
- The client can enjoy his house from the begining.
- The client has the guarantee that the house will be delivered in optimal conditions.
- The client saves money since there are no defects.
- The client feels safe in the most important purchase of his life.